Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 3/05- 3/10

Recognize My Work in your daily life. Gradually a feeling of wonder, 
certainty, gratitude- then joy, will follow."
This week from Sunday on  through Sunday really was an amazing week. I posted last Sunday's Gratitudes a little early and next Sunday's gratitude will be included for next week's posting. But let me just say there that it was my Birthday Week. This was special for me NOT just because it was my birthday, but because of what my birthday usually means for me. I've never been hung up on the number issue. It's way more complicated then that. Of course it is, because complicated is my middle name don't you know? Seriously I made some major break throughs this year and I am so grateful for not only being able to have them, but because I made them on my own without any help AND, because of the huge difference it made in my life. In the past, before, my birthday was embedded in conflict and pain for me. It would usually start the week before my birthday and all of this angst was felt by me and affected those around me. But not this year. This year was joyful, calm, peaceful, happy and did I say joyful?? Truly. It was the best birthday of my life. I had a truly blessed day and week and I am, indeed, so grateful for that.






22 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam online no prescription needed - diazepam dosage for dogs with seizures

Anonymous said...

ambien 5 buy ambien cr 12.5/ no prescription - ambien cr sales

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online medicaments zolpidem 10mg - zolpidem tartrate msds

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam online without prescription xanax drug test wiki - buy xanax online in uk

Anonymous said...

valium no rx types of generic valium - buy valium overseas

Anonymous said...

xanax 2mg different kinds xanax bars - buy xanax online paypal

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg buy diazepam online no prescription usa - buy diazepam online co usa

Anonymous said...

generic ativan antidote to ativan overdose - ativan withdrawal night sweats

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam diazepam dosage size - where to buy diazepam 2mg

Anonymous said...

online xanax no prescription xanax for dogs with anxiety - one time xanax drug test time

Anonymous said...

ativan lorazepam lorazepam online cheap - ativan withdrawal loss appetite

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam dose in adults - diazepam drug interactions

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan vs xanax flying anxiety - cheap ativan online

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan withdrawal effects of ativan - ativan blood pressure

Anonymous said...

xanax order no prescription xanax xr dosage forms - xanax bars under tongue

Anonymous said...

cheap carisoprodol soma carisoprodol overdose - what is soma medication for

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription soma medication dose - carisoprodol 350 mg street value

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects in elderly - ambien cr long can you take

Anonymous said...

buy soma generic soma online - carisoprodol gaba

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol 350mg tablets info - carisoprodol 350 mg - 90 tabs

Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription cheap provigil valium drug interactions - recommended dosage valium 5mg

Anonymous said...

buy valium online can you buy valium thailand - valium prescription for anxiety