Monday, March 5, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 2/26 - 3/04

Saying thank you is more than good manners.  It is good spirituality.  
~Alfred Painter  
It was a TOUGH week. Full of lots of negative energy and emotion. I know I'm supposedly not supposed to feel those things but I have to admit. I am grateful that I did. It was hard and painful to go through it and feel them so strongly. But now that I have and faced it, I know it was a cleansing process that needed to be done. I am also grateful for the way that it was handled by those I shared such deep, intense emotions with. I was uplifted, encouraged, supported and explained to with patience and love. How can I NOT appreciate such gifts. I am so truly, truly blessed. I want to take a moment to really express my gratitude personally to some specific people who helped me this week through this. Elaine Wilson, Holli Bailey and Brooke Butler (for their continued love, devotion, and loyalty), My Therapist (for the letter connecting the dots), Melissa Rae (for her reading and subsequent beautiful and touching letter) and Loyd (for his mini reading),  and surprisingly, my husband. I let him have it like you wouldn't believe... he responded with resolve and a determination to take what was dished out and then did his best to respond to my needs. It couldn't have been easy. My deepest gratitude for it all and the lessons and help I received from you. 









1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the idea of the white-boards...think I'll use that one and inspire my family :)
Thank you for this blog!