Monday, February 27, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 2/20 - 2/26

 "In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."   ~Dietrich Bonhoeff

 
This was an interesting week with a mix of really good and grateful feelings, some major break throughs, and realization of manifestations. Yes plural. Just like my word processor doesn't like the word "gratitudes", it doesn't seem to like the plural of "throughs". I think I'll keep it just the same anyway.

It seems I am moving forward more then I realize. There is continued growth in my life but continued setbacks in the progress of my health and getting any real help. I will continue to be grateful for the things that I have in my life and hope that the things I need and want will come to pass and to my life as well. It's hard NOT to worry about how I am going to take care of myself, somehow get back on disability to pay for bills, myself and my daughter and to be able to manage the pain in my life. These doors keep closing on me. The medical community as a whole continues to turn their back on me and let me down. Fighting against this discouragement and frustration is not easy. I have lessons to still learn in all of this is all I can gather.

But for those things that come to me, even the smallest things I am taking delight and find joy in my heart. Whether a new book or realizing a manifestation of a television program I had been wanting to be able to see. I am grateful.



You might notice here that the date says the 21st again. I forgot to change the date on here so it should say the 22nd. I noticed it too late after I had taken the picture and erased it all. Ah well.



Sarah's 21st Birthday.

No comments: