Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 1/30 - 2/19

Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. — Aesop (620-550 BC), Androcles


I had a rough couple of weeks, and this is my greatest challenge. To be able to stay in an attitude of gratitude when I don't feel well, my pain level is up, when I feel down or feel little to no hope--- when everywhere I look is a road block. It was actually this blog that made me even more accountable. Knowing that I had created it and I wanted back up by action, and not just words, my gratitude to remember my blessings. Even if it is just one thing that I am being able to express gratitude for that day or moment in time. The exercise of doing so focuses the brain on what is good and right in your life and not on what is wrong.




My girlfriend Holli made a point to write on my Gratitude Board, even though it had been completely erased, but had not been retitled yet. :) I love that I have such wonderful people in my life that not only is supporting my effort to do this in my life but are participating in it.





















No comments: