Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 1/22 - 1/29

     Saying thank you is more than good manners.  It is good spirituality.    ~Alfred Painter  
 
Another week on this earth is completed and I have had much to be grateful for as usual. Despite the things that have come up, that I have had to deal with or that have frustrated me. Focusing on those things that are wonderful in my life have helped me keep things in perspective. There were a couple of days that were a little harder for me to feel this way. This was not because I didn't feel grateful, only that when my pain level goes up-  it affects my moods, my mentality and my over-all feeling of well being, (basically I don't feel good, so my well-being feeling goes down the toilet). This is a constant struggle for me to over come. It is, in fact, part of why I started my gratitude board. As a visual reminder right on the fridge to make me see what I have in my life already. To force me to think about it and write it down. Not hidden somewhere in a journal that I may or may not remember to write in. But right out there for everyone to see.

In sharing mine, I hope that it inspires you and helps you as well, to remember how much you have in your life. I am, of course, grateful that you have taken time out of your life to spend it reading my blog.
--Thank you.


No comments: