Monday, March 19, 2012

My Gratitudes for the week of 3/11- 3/17


"Appreciate the great people and things in your life. – Sometimes we don’t notice the things others do for us until they stop doing them.  Don’t be like that.  Be grateful for what you have, who loves you, and who cares for you.  You’ll never know how much they mean to you until the day they’re no longer beside you.  Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you.  Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it to live." M & A Hack
                                                                     
I've been thinking a lot lately of all the people I need to thank. I'd gotten into the practice within this past year where I was sending thank you letters and notes to people for kind gestures, things done, or just for the fact that they had added to my day, and therefore my life--- by whatever acts of generosity or kindness they had displayed. This ranged from a thank you to my dad, for doing something for me I didn't ask him to do, to the girl at Walmart, who went out of her way to explain a photo program feature I didn't know about, on a photo editing program we both used. Well beyond the "requirements" of her job. I was inspired to do this by reading a book called 365 Thank Yous. (To find out more about this wonderful book, as well as a link and review, click on the Gratitude In Books tab).

Unfortunately, I've allowed myself to fall away from the practice and it's eating at me. So it's time for me to commit my list to paper, the list that is in my head mentally, of all I know deserve to be thanked and acknowledged, and start writing those thanks you. I have a lot of people in my life to thank!







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

xanax without a perscription can buy xanax hong kong - buy real xanax bars

Anonymous said...

valium generic class drug valium uk - where to buy valium online

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax withdrawal .25 - ambien vs xanax high

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online ambien cr manufacturer coupon - ambien side effects metallic taste

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription .5 ativan and alcohol - ativan 1 mg vs xanax 1mg

Anonymous said...

alprazolam xanax 4 bars - buy 1 mg xanax online

Anonymous said...

ativan pills ativan dosage calculator - ativan xanax klonopin

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam diazepam dosage adults - diazepam 2mg buy online

Anonymous said...

xanax sale xanax pills they - xanax 2 mg and alcohol

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam ketamine erowid - diazepam kaufen

Anonymous said...

xanax online very cheap xanax - buy xanax online no prescription mastercard

Anonymous said...

generic lorazepam ativan dosage sedation - buy generic lorazepam online

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg 70 mg ativan - ativan and high liver enzymes

Anonymous said...

buy soma klonopin soma drug interaction - carisoprodol long term use

Anonymous said...

online soma carisoprodol overdose - carisoprodol toxicity